Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Groups 201-204 Homework: Dreams (last homework of the year!!)

Source.  


You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Tom who writes:
I rarely have dreams. But yesterday I had a very interesting dream. I was on a ship in a huge storm. It was chaos. Then I saw a wall of water ahead of us−it fell on our ship and broke it like a mirror. I found myself on an island, where I began living like Robinson Crusoe.

How often do you dream? Can you tell me about a dream? Do you sometimes try to dream the same dream again?

My brother bought us two tickets to the cinema.
Write a letter to Tom. In your letter
  • answer his questions
  • ask 3 questions about the cinema tickets. Write 100 – 140 words. Remember the rules of letter writing.
This is your last homework assignment of the year!

With thanks to Rami (Group 201, last year) for his original version of this letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment