Tuesday, January 22, 2013

S201-205 Homework: Letter to a gymnast

Source
You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend Julia who writes:
… I'm a gymnast so I train almost every day, and I travel a lot to competitions, so I don't have much free time. Are you involved in any clubs or sports? How much free time do you have and what kinds of things do you like to do? Do you get together very often with your friends?

In two weeks, I'm going to Ireland for a gymnastics competition.
Write a letter to Julia, answering her questions and asking her three questions about her plans to go to Ireland. Write 100-140 words. Remember the rules of letter-writing.

This homework is due at your class time next week (January 30 or February 1).



Adapted from Elena Klekovkina, Malcolm Mann, Steve Taylore-Knowles, Practice Tests for the Russian State Exam. Moscow, Macmillan Russia, 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment