Monday, December 5, 2011

Homework for 200-level classes: What instrument should Sean play?

This is part of a letter from Sean, your English-speaking pen friend.
... I'm thinking of starting music lessons. Do you play any instruments? Have you ever had lessons? I'm not really sure what instrument to choose. What do you suggest? I want to play rock music, I think.

My older brother is home for a few weeks. He's a grad student at the University of Chicago, so we don't see him very often.
Write back to Sean. Answer his questions, and ask him three questions about his brother. Write 100-140 words. Remember the rules of letter-writing.



Adapted from Elena Klekovkina, Malcolm Mann, Steve Taylore-Knowles, Practice Tests for the Russian State Exam. Moscow, Macmillan Russia, 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment